The health and safety of our customers, partners, employees and families is and always will be our top priority. We are open and we will continue to take the necessary steps to ensure we are doing our part to keep the community healthy. We have implemented many social distancing practices and extra cleaning procedures. We will continue to repair the vehicles that are vital to keeping people on the road for as long as we can safely do so. Please practice social distancing and stay safe.
What we are doing:
- Remote estimating options are available to reduce the flow of traffic into our facility. Photos can be uploaded using our progisync appointment calendar or we can email you instructions. Call us for more information.
- Pick-up and drop-off options are available for Cranbrook residents to allow our customers to have their vehicle repaired without having to leave home.
- Physical barriers have been installed in the customer waiting area for the protection of both staff and visitors with social distancing lines marked.
- Hand sanitizer has been provided for all visitors.
- Occupancy limits have been established for our facility. We are allowing a maximum of two customers in our building at a time. There is space provided outside to wait.
- Customer vehicles are sanitized upon arrival by an employee wearing personal protective equipment and again upon completion of the repairs. Plastic covers are placed over steering wheels and driver’s seats during the repair process.
- Our courtesy vehicles are thoroughly sanitized and we provide an option to refuel for no additional charge.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been established.
- Our staff have been provided training on all new policies and procedures.
- Workers are required to complete a daily health check before entering the workplace.
- Our WorkSafe Safety Plan has been completed and posted within our facility.